I am shy and whilst this blog is anonymous because our family was created through adoption, I’m not sure how open I would be otherwise as I am a private and quiet person. Today’s challenge is 10 facts about you, so here goes ..
- I live in a small seaside town in the south of England. Its a gorgeous town and I love our local community. Mr S and I have lived here for 14 years now and have no intention to move. The seaside is my happy place.
- By the age of 18, I had lived in 3 different big towns and attended 5 different schools. I crave security and stability now.
- I really like football, I have attended league games since I was about 7 and been a season ticket holder for many years. My team is Bristol City, although I also like the local team which my son supports.
- I am a Francophile. My degree is in French and Politics. During my degree I worked as an assistante in a French school.
- I can communicate in the sign language, Makaton. I use it at school where I am a special needs teacher and can tell stories and sing songs in Makaton. I love this skill.
- I am a list person, I have a plan and list for everything.
- I am scared of rats, however spiders don’t worry me and I am chief spider remover in our house.
- I love the smell of lavender.
- I enjoy the peace of trail running, I pop on my music and just run through the fields.
- My favourite room in the house is the kitchen, I write here, do craft projects and bake. Its my little space and retreat.
I think this post is a nice place to end #Blogtober18. I am behind and suddenly feel a pressureto do it, this isn’t how I want to write. I am leaving it here for this year and hope that October 2019 may be a little less busy, with time for daily writing and musings. Thank you to #bigfamilyorganisedchaos for providing the inspiration for this project and sorry that mine is a slim downed version.