I used to be goal driven, above are a few examples of my goal setting and planning. I think I was trying to take control of my life at this time, it was a time of great uncertainty for me and the goals and plans helped. I am pretty good at sticking to a plan and realised many of my goals in this period.
I feel incredibly lucky to be in the place I am today, I don’t have any burning goals personally or professionally, however I keep myself amused with little projects and a wish list. For today’s #blogtober17, I’m sharing my current wish list which is as near as I get to setting goals at present. It is not in any particular order and is simply a list of things I would like to achieve one day!
- Run a marathon (just one, London preferably)
- Visit Disney World with Mr S and the children.
- Go to New York (the no.1 on my places to visit list)
- Perfect that capsule wardrobe!
- Learn simple dressmaking skills.
- Be mortgage free by 50 (we’re on target)
- Learn to kayak properly and row across our bay.
- Lead a greener lifestyle, grow my own veggies.
- Read voraciously.
- Live the healthiest life I can, happily!
I’m looking forward to reading others’ goals and see if any inspire me to add to this list.